The Office of Institutional Research collects, organizes, analyzes, and communicates institutional data to advance University operations and strategic goals.
What We Do
- Respond to the needs of the University community by developing customized datasets and dashboards.
- Represent the University by reporting to state and federal agencies, external surveys, and institutional rankings.
- Provide prospective analysis to guide decisions regarding the stewardship of University resources.
- Support a culture of data literacy and integrity across campus by collaborating with data stewards and end users to model best practices in data access and interpretation.
- Maintain and develop the data warehouse, a central information repository that provides data from official, authenticated sources to the campus community.